Day 01 – SRINAGAR
Meet & Greet upon arrival and transfer to Dal lake area and explore the fascinating Shikara ride. (A shikara ride is one of the most soothing, relaxing aspects of a holiday in Kashmir. Shikaras are long boats which crowd the Srinagar lakes. It is worth to take a pleasure ride around the lake in shikara. Shikara is a Gondola type light rowing boat. The boat ride takes tourists on a relaxing sightseeing tour of interior parts of the calm and placid waters of Dal Lake). Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 02 – SRINAGAR -GULMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast, proceed to full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers).2730 Mts. Above sea levels. The Distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Also enjoy sledge riding Gondola ride (Cable car) up to Khilanmarg to enjoy the fascinating view of Peerpanchal range and interested can have pony ride. On arrival at Srinagar visit NishatBagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan Brother-in-law of Emperor Jehangirin 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh(Abode of love) on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountain in the background. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
DAY 03 – SRINAGAR -PAHALGAM- SRINAGAR
After breakfast full day trip to Pahalgam (valley of Shepherds/Mini Switzerland). The distance of about 96 kms will be covered in about 3 hrs. Enroute visit Saffron fields, see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. Drive through pine forests. After lunch have bridle walks, thrilling horse riding and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Late afternoon drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
DAY 04 – SRINAGAR -SONMARG – SRINAGAR
After Breakfast visit to Sonamarg, Sonamarg which means ‘meadow of gold’. Bestowed with the title of “Meadow of Gold”, Sonmarg is a mesmerizing place located at an altitude of 2800 m above the sea level in the heavenly state of Jammu and Kashmir. Being surrounded by the lakes and glaciers, the beauty is just ethereal. It is just 80 Kms from Srinagar and is en route to the beautiful city of Ladakh.On return visit Hazratbal Mosque-This famous Muslim pilgrimage is located just opposite the Nishat Bagh on the banks of Dal Lake, reflecting its glory and holiness on the pristine water. Overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar
DAY 05 – SRINAGAR
Transfer to Airport for your return flight.
• Srinagar Airport Transfers.
• Non AC Vehicle at Srinagar.
• 4 Nights Hotel accommodation in Sri Nagar.
• Non AC Deluxe Rooms in Srinagar as per the itinerary.
• Service Taxes.
• Shikara Ride charges.
• Entry fees to local sightseeing spots.
• All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges).
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced. majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight or train delays, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
• Any add-on sightseeing/ sightseeing done twice /activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Cost Includes Column’